YnR and U

08 décembre 2005

my Image Collection Soon Fully Available Online


Like a threatening montain on a lake
Originally uploaded by YnR.
I've started to upload all my best photos to flickr so that anyone can have a peak at them. Some private photos are only available to friends or family. Please check them out and tell me when you like them. They are available at full size if you wanna print them.

Some of Julien's picture of our trip to the Highlands are there too, so please check out with him before re-using them for any purpose.

Mine are protected under the Creative Commons Attribution and Non-Commercial License. That means you have to cite the original author of this work (me) when you re-use it (even modified) and that it shouldn't be used to gain profit in any ways.

If you wanna use them for any commercial use, please contact me directly.